- Single Family
1938 Elm St Murphysboro, IL 62966 Get directions$97,000 $30/Sq. ft.
- Age 72 Years
- MLS# 406531
- Listed 4 Years 12 Months 22 Days Ago
Murphysboro listing, This Brick 3 bedroom on a corner lot, is one you should not miss, sellers are moving and wish they could take their home with them. Over-sized rooms, with hardwood floors, many windows for loads of natural light. The Dining Room has a window bench seat with storage, updated kitchen and baths. The enclosed front porch is one you should enjoy for all seasons, fenced back yard and 3 car garage. The lower level has a smaller kitchen for those home parties, or movie nights. There is a wood burner in the LL rec. area as well. Call - lets get you in to view this home right away.
- # Bedrooms: 3
- Bsmt # Bedrooms: 1.0
- Bedroom 1 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions: 9.3'x12.2'
- Bedroom 2 Room Level: 1
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 12.7'x11.5
- Bedroom 3 Room Level: B
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 10.4'x11.8
- Baths - Full: 1
- Baths - 3/4: 1
- Bath Basement - 3/4: 1
- Bath Room Level: B
- Bath Dimensions: 4.8;x5'
Kitchen and Dining
- Breakfast Area Dimensions: 8.3'x5.6'
- Dining Room Room Level: 1
- Dining Room Dimensions: 12.6'x14.8
- Kitchen Room Level: 1
- Kitchen Dimensions: 10.8'x8'
- Basement Features: Yes
- Fin SqFt Basement: 1625.00
- # of Rooms: 11
- Bsmt, # Rec Rooms: 1.00
- Basement: Finished, Full
- Breakfast Area Room Level: 1
- Breakfast Area Room Remarks: Tile
- Family Room Room Level: B
- Family Room Dimensions: 20.7'x13.6
- Living Room Room Level: 1
- Living Room Dimensions: 12.5'x25'
- Recreation Room Room Level: B
- Recreation Room Dimensions: 11.11'x21.
- Features: Blinds, Cable Ready, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fans, Dryer h/u - Elec, Fenced Yard, Garage Opener, High Speed Internet, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Paved Drive, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Porch Screened, Smoke Detectors, Storage Shed, Sump Pump, Washer HU
Building and Construction
- Levels or Stories: 1
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Basement
- Roof: Asphalt/Fiberglass
- Style: 1 Story,Bungalow
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Features: Corner
- Lot Dimensions: 46.5x136
Waterfront and Water Access
- Lake: None
Garage and Parking
- Garage: 3 Detached Garage
- Number of Garage Spaces: 3
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central
- Heating Features: F/A,Gas
- Gas Company: Ameren
- Water Company: City
- Electric Company: Ameren
- Gas: Natural
- Sewer: City
- Water: City
- Elementary School: Murphysboro
- High School: Murphysboro
- Association Fee: No
- Assoc Fee Includes: Not Applicable
Other Property Info
- County: Jackson
- Directions: Walnut street to 20th, turn North to Elm, home on N.E. corner.
- APN Number: 1405429010
- Zoning: Residential
- Country: USA
|NA||Tri-County Center School||NR||0.7 mi|
|3||Murphysboro Middle School||6-8||0.3 mi|
|2||Murphysboro High School||9-12||1.1 mi|
|NA||Immanuel Lutheran Private School||PK-8||0.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1938 Elm St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Terri HenryRealtor, E-pro, ABR, SFR, GRI Broker Associate with 38 years experience
- CENTURY 21 HOUSE OF REALTY, INC. 1400 W. Main, Carbondale, IL 62901
- Mobile (618) 924-6616
- Fax (888) 237-4706
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Carbondale, Murphysboro, Carterville, Herrin and Marion... Jackson and Williamson County
- Specializations Buyers Agent , Commerical , farm land , new homes , residential , Sellers Agent , Broker Associate